Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Touchy-Feely


I am not a huge "touchy-feely" guy. I do a lot of touchy-feely with my wife but outside of that I'm not a big fan of casual intimacy. I don't believe in hugging everyone.

I have a MAJOR problem with casual kissing.

Now, we see Jesse Jackson "greeting" Chelsea Clinton.

He looks like he's giving his least favorite maiden auntie a peck on the cheek. She looks like she's bracing for a smooch from a too amorous uncle. Maybe her dad has a brother?

Why are you two adults putting on this show when you are both so obviously uncomfortable?

To show that you are both able to kiss someone with cooties?

Is it a sin to say "I really don't go around kissing people outside of my marriage"?

Is it a sin to decline kisses from people you aren't married to?

Yes, I know Chelsea is not married but Jackson is. I'm reasonably certain he is not married to Chelsea Clinton. Why is a married man kissing an unmarried woman?

Haven't they heard of handshakes?

No comments:

 

Free Wayne Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com