Sunday, December 16, 2007

Thanks, Mitt

Thank you, Mitt. You finally showed your true colors. YELLOW is the color I thought you wore and now you prove it.

GOV. ROMNEY: I supported the assault weapon ban...
I would have supported the original assault weapon ban. I signed an assault weapon ban in Massachusetts governor...

And if there is determined to be, from time to time, a weapon of such lethality that it poses a grave risk to our law enforcement personnel, that’s something I would consider signing.

We also should keep weapons of unusual lethality from being on the street.
Thanks for playing, Mitt. I smelled your cowardly stink as soon as I found out you were governor of Massacheusetts. You were NOT conservative and will NEVER be conservative. You are a Republican Lite. You are a RINO. You are NOT my candidate.

It's never been about being Mormon, Mitt. I don't care who you pray to. I care if you are faithful to the Constitution and YOU ARE NOT!

You are outta here!

No comments:

 

Free Wayne Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com