Friday, December 26, 2008

Year In Review

For reasons best known to the entirely slanted Obama-worshipping MSM every "year in review" article in print and on the web is trying to beat up on Sarah Palin.

I really, really want to understand why a woman who didn't try to ram her way into national politics (unlike a certain Kennedy) who is no longer in a position to defeat the media's chosen messiah is being trashed.

I don't want the stupid lies told to the public about why they are doing this. I want real answers that reveal true motivations.

To help me understand this I will require the participation of some members of the press. I am asking for volunteers.

I'm certain I will come to understand why they are doing this. It will just take time. And some tools.

I'm sure I'll get to the true motivations, eventually.

No comments:

 

Free Wayne Webring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com